Five Steps to Remember
Add a new Bible memory verse.
Remember Me offers various options to save a Bible memory text to your phone. You can
● enter it on your pc's Internet browser and sync (see Web Synchronization)
● enter it on your Android device (see Editor)
● retrieve a verse from a variety of Bible versions (see Editor)
● load example Bible memory verses from SD card (see SD card)
● download Bible memory collections of other users (see Collections)
Commit a Bible verse to memory.
Remember Me provides the tools in the verse's context menu (long press).
Not everybody is good with numbers - and you don't need to be to to memorize with system. Add a topic to your Bible memory verse (see Editor) and it will help you pick out the right Bible verse from your memory.
Review memorized Bible verses.
Once you have committed a Bible memory verse, it shows up for review (see Lists). You can review memorized Bible verses directly from the 'Due' list or use flashcards (see Flashcards). Say the Bible memory verse aloud and check if you got it right.
Remember Me makes sure you review newly memorized Bible verses often, but don't forget well known Bible memory verses either (see Review Frequency).
Redeem the time.
Make the most of every opportunity. Remember Me works because you can take the one minute during which you are walking to your car or ten minutes while you are eating Muesli in the morning to memorize Scripture. Keep it with you and use it during those natural pause moments of life.